April 2, 2013

I have been so diligent


I have been so diligent~ 

I can tell that all I have been doing in my free time is stitching and tracking my stitching. It is apparent to me lately because there are so few pictures of my DD on my phone, and I usually average one a day on her and one/day on the projects... there were 4 or 5 in a row of projects twice in the last 10 days... don't you worry, she is getting her fair share of the attention!

I worked on 3 of my remaining 11 SAL for the Turtle Trot. I have looked at very little else as far as patterns go, and I am just thrilled to see the progress. There are 11 days left until check in on BAP Attack and I am glad to report that I am tackling the true WIPs. 

I had to go to the non-local NS 2x this week because I ran out of thread and forgot to check my list respectively. Of course instead of spending a few dollars on DMC, I ended up spending $40 all in and so I think just hunkering down will get me through this one. This picture is as of April 1.




I know I must show evidence of my other WIPs as I have committed to working on all remaining 11 of my projects. Here is the only other picture I have taken as of April 1st of my alphabet pumpkin JBW Designs


Even though I am working on the Madre Terra "mother earth" which will be interpreted predominantly in my favorite DMC #550, 


Did a bunch of bits and bites on this one, and there is a LARGE amount of blended gold filament. It took me an hour and a half to do this gold. Apparently I need to invest in some thread Heaven...

I decided while watching an hour and half long marathon on Mad Men I would work on this crazy confetti piece that I bought before I was pregnant and had two weeks out at my in-laws place in the summer one year. Shoulda Coulda Woulda finished it then....






No comments: