March 17, 2013

Reorganized my Turtle Trot Stitch A Long (SAL)

I finally reorganized my Turtle Trot projects into one stitching bag yesterday. This was in the name of not getting sidetracked by other projects that are not on my Original 13 I set out in January. Seeing as I have one finished, I only have 12 left.

This is the French Country Strawberry by JBW Designs, I changed up the colors. Instead of three green colors for the leaves and stem, I used variegated thread, and instead of two pinks, I went with DMC 777 Very Dark Raspberry. (I know, Ironic)

My goal was to get this one done by March 20 so I could finish up my remaining 12 in time for year end, I missed a February finish by the BAP Attack deadline.

I took on some very aggressive UFO goals for 2013, so I have to work on the big then little projects to keep them fresh.

No comments: